Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcakes and Cards

Hello friends! I hope you are doing well. The past few days have been long...and it is only Tuesday! I am excited to share some of the things I have been working on, but unfortunately I lost good lighting so I will be sure to take better pictures very soon!



I tried taking pics and I got some helpers...well more like distractions! HAHA

Some new things I am working on...





My co-workers and I make cupcakes for each holiday (and just for fun sometimes!). I decided to try to make a vegan cupcake and buttercream. Both of the recipes can be found at Chef Chloe.
She won Cupcake Wars on Food Network a while back with the first vegan cupcakes! I tried the buttercream and chocolate cupcakes, which can be found on her website.



Buttercream


There are white cupcakes with mini chocolate chips, and the vegan chocolate cupcakes.



Please excuse the short post. I will be sure to expand on this post and give you more in a few days! Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment