Thursday, January 28, 2010

organized chaos...




















...is my life. The guest room is slightly more "organized" than the pictures above, but still not up to par. I have been trying to be a cleaning frenzy, but everything just seems to stay messy. I do not know what it is...maybe I could blame it on the fact I am left-handed? For the most part I know where things are, but unfortunately I am WAY too unorganized to try to put things on etsy and be successful. I am thinking Monday will be the big upload - I have made a handful of the Sweet Valentine card I love, but I have more ideas I want to get out before I post anything. Valentine's Day (call it what you want, it's all about the love in my mind!) is quitely approaching so I may have missed that train...


Let me know if you have any creative organizing ideas. I would love to read about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment