Sunday, August 19, 2012

Workin' Hard

So basically I have been super busy - that is what happens when you are a mommy to a just over 1 year old, work almost full time doing something you love, and try to have your own business with something you are uber passionate about...not to mention trying to be a wonderful wife, take care of your cute house, and loveable furry babies...

Wow I sound like I am complaining, but dear blog friends I want to assure you I believe I am truly blessed...just a little frazzled is all. :)

BUT in other news I received an amazing package from Pink Paislee - if you are not familiar with their products please check them out! Just look at the goodies I got for less than $50! I am very excited to use them - especially the Nantucket collection. Love me some beach and ocean themes!


Yummy - yes I just called paper products yummy....
More details on this lovely package to follow.
I cheated cause I opened some of the items before I posted.
I was so excited! :D
In other news I am working on 2 projects - a wedding program for a dear friend, and a logo for the family business. Very fortunate to have them ask me to help them! I love working with friends and family. :)
I will post some more photos later, but for now this is what I have to offer. Maybe next time there will be a cute kitty photo...you will just have to check back and see.
Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment