Sunday, August 26, 2012

Washi tape, brads, wood veneers...oh my!


Hello friends - hope you are enjoying the end of your weekend. I cannot believe summer is over, but I am also glad because my favorite season is coming up! I simply love fall - especially in western Oregon so I am starting this post with some fall items I am diggin' right now, and then a few photos of a few things I have been working on.
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/freckled-fawn/131110-birds-on-a-wire-washi-tape/?filters=whats-hot



 
 
So many fun things to scrapbook and make cards with! I am so excited to start the Pop off the Page class with Jen Jockisch offered by Studio Calico. I received all my supplies for the class a few weeks ago, but I have been anxiously awaiting for the class to start! One week left. See my goodies in the photo below.
 
 
Just a few more photos of two cards I made and a wedding program I am working on! Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully you read all the way to the bottom...:) I will leave you with a kitty photo since you are so nice to finish reading my post. Have a wonderful Monday!
I have been working on my photography skills...can you tell?!
 
 
Oh kitty, you are so silly!
 
 
Annnnd one more photo of what I will be posting about next...my wonderful box of goodies from Pink Paislee. Stay tuned. :)
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment