Monday, August 27, 2012

Adventure of the week: Scrapbook sketches

Greetings bloggies - hope the beginning of your week went well. Today was filled with family portraits, a Lowes run, and watching the latest episode of The Newsroom...again (my hubby really digs it). I also worked on the wedding programs for my friend and went to a Zumba party! Very productive I would say.

On facebook I talked about trying something new with my scrapbooking. I want to make sure that I follow through and give you an update. I am not finish with the page, but I want to show you what I have done so far. Usually when I scrap I put photos on the page with a date and maybe a location - I never journal. Not because I don't want to, but because I have never tried. Some background: although I have been making cards and scrapping for a while now, it has only been recently that I have started paying attention to brands and trends. Recently I discovered Studio Calico and I have become hooked! I am waiting for Christmas so I can sign up for a subscription cause that is how much I am getting into it. Anyhoo, below are two sketches and the supplies I will be using for my page. Not sure if I will have time tonight to finish my scrapbook page tonight, but if I do I will update this post...:)

Enjoy!


Supplies all from Pink Paislee:
Indigo Bleu border stickers, Indigo Bleu stamps, Nantucket ribbon trims, Prairie Hill shopping tags, Expressions Wood Shop timber wood alphabet, Paper: Butterfly Garden – Botanical Gardens; Collage Press – Taffeta; Christy Tomlinson She Art - Leap
 
 
 


 
I found both off Pinterest, but I am linking the original sources here: Scrapbook.com and Jane Eubank's Sketches
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment