Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall is here!

Hello bloggies! Hope this holiday weekend treated you well. For most of us, school starts tomorrow (can you believe it?). Summer may be over, and although fall does not officially start until September 22nd, I cannot wait for one of my favorite seasons. Here are a few things I am looking forward to this fall:

 
Pumpkin Patches

Owl Prowls (they start nesting and are most vocal - I heard one a few weeks ago!)

the beach! my fave time to go actually - not as many people
 

Our anniversary - it will be 5 years already

Hanging out with family, and checking out the beautiful sunsets
 
 
FOOTBALL! My husband paid me to write that...just kidding. ;)
 
Just a few of the things I am looking forward to this fall. What are you looking forward to this fall? Have a favorite time of year?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment