Thursday, May 15, 2014

Right Now


Hello there! Hope your week is going swell. Mine is going by super fast, but I am posting a few updates about what is going on in my world. Leave a message below and let me know what fun things are happening for you this week!


READING: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

EATING: lots of Mexican food. I could live off chips & salsa.

CREATING: greeting cards from my latest Studio Calico kits - LOVE! You can see all my work here.

WATCHING: only the greatest movie ever. And it references one of my all-time favorite movies. It's aca-amazing! (btw that is a total giveaway...)

VISITING: I have been home this week due to B's bad cold, but last weekend we did get out in our backyard and used our new patio furniture!

LOVING: that my crafting mojo has returned. I love when that happens!

FEELING: calm? overwelmed? I go back and forth...

INSPIRED BY: this Bible verse - "in nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment