Friday, May 16, 2014

Five Favorites

Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful morning.

In case you have been living under a rock and do not know about this addictive amazing website called Pinterest. Oh you have heard of it? Of course you have! Well here a handful of fun things that I pinned this week.


1. I love this outfit, and pretty much any outfit that Kim Le of Lace and Locks puts together.

2. This needs to be in my belly now. (Source: Recipegirl.com)

3. There is just something about this combo of pink, brown, and green that makes me swoon. (Source: Bespoke-Bride Wedding)

4. Just looking at this photo makes me want to craft. And there is a tutorial for the love board. Bonus! (Source: American Crafts blog)

5. When I want to be inspired I tend to go to Studio Calico. This card takes the cake this week! Love the colors and design!

Pin-spired lately? Follow me over there for more inspiration and fun!


*Although websites like Pinterest are a great place to find inspiration, I respect the people who put their time, passion, and energy into their craft. I always do my best to find the original poster of any photo I pin. I will always link up to the original website if I use it in my blog. Thanks for all the support, and thank you to all the wonderful bloggers that inspire me daily! 

Goofing around with my B
 Just some goofy photos from me and B - Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment