Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

Good day to you! It is the first day of December, can you believe it?! I cannot...especially since I have been a total blog slacker, and am not prepared to post anything today. I have been very under the weather. The kind of sick where you are not sure whether you need to throw up or lay down...sorry tmi? I did manage to make it to work where I drank tea (my body wouldn't even let me drink hot cocoa...so sad), and thought long and hard about eating some soup. For those of you who care, I did get down 2 oranges, and some toast. I would rather get 10 shots than deal with this illness...and that is saying A LOT, because I loathe needles....

Anyhoo I do not have anything prepared for you today, but I did want to let you know I have been working on the advent calendar, and a few cards. My camera is dead at the moment and needs to be charged (wow I am FULL of excuses today...), but as soon as everything is back to "normal" I will get my bootie in gear and fill you in on my craftiness. In case you missed it, here are the details. :)

Oh and I forgot to mention, I am redesigning my blog so it may look a little funky the next few days. Thanks for your patience - it should look much cleaner here soon. :) YA!

Have a happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment