Sunday, November 25, 2012

25 Days of Craftiness

Christmas a few years back...
 
Greetings friends! I have been so inspired by all the DIY-ing on the world wide web that I have decided to try my hand at some fun holiday cheer. The list below are just a few of my favorites, and I would like to try leading up to the big 2-5 of December. The catch is that I am trying my best to mostly use items I already have for these crafts. Wish me luck!

Be sure to check out my Pinterest board for more inspiration, and be sure to try some do-it-yourself-ing this month. :) Enjoy!

1. Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments (Bugs and Fishes)
2. Fabric Ornament (V and Co.)
3. Pretty Paper Ornament (Craftberry Bush)
4. Candy Cane Cocktail (Martha Stewart)
5. Scrap a Family Recipe (My Mind's Eye)
6. Host a Cookie Exchange Party (Ellinee)
7. Clay Letter Garland (Oh Happy Day)
8. Pretty Painted Nails, such as these (The Beauty Department)
9. DIY Christmas trees like this (Our Pinteresting Family), or this (Minted), or this (Rockstar Diaries)
10. Chalkboard! (My Sister's Suitcase)
11. December Daily notebook for keepsakes. I adore this one! (The Nerd Nest)
12. Colorful Wall Art (Daisy Made Belle)
13. Advent Calendar similar to this (Silhouette Blog)
14. Christmas Card Shaker (Echo Park Paper blog)
15. Glitter Bobby Pins (The Beauty Department)
16. Christmas Wreath (Creativity Living)
17. Lemon Ricotta Donuts (Elephantine)
18. Mini Holiday Advent Album (Two Peas in a Bucket)
19. Lavender Hot Chocolate (A La Mode)
20. Paper Napkin Poinsettia (Ellinee)
21. Homemade gifts like this (Family Circle)
22. Display for Christmas Cards (Martha Stewart)
23. Christmas Candles (The Ivy Cottage)
24. Hand-made Ornament (A Sorta Fairytale)
25. Marshmallows! (The Urban Poser)

No comments:

Post a Comment