Friday, March 29, 2013

Farewell...for now

Dearest readers,

 Today I was reading a very helpful article on one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess, about really planning, and being intentional when starting a blog. I have been thinking about this for a while, and I have decided to take some time to really focus on what I would like this blog to look like. There are many things I need to think through, including the design, and content of the blog. I really love sharing my love of scrapping, and crafting, but I also have a strong passion for food, and nature. When I started J Rose Crafts in 2009, I originally wanted this blog to be a showcase of my cards, but it has turned away from that to a variety of topics, and I feel like the blog does not have a focus or real purpose.

 The other thing I need to figure out is a set schedule. I currently work full time at a national wildlife refuge in Oregon, and also work for the Oregon Natural Resources Education Program as a facilitator. In addition to this, I have a lively (almost) 2 year old, and a sweet husband who I would like to spend more time with.  It has been hard keeping up, and feeling good about how often I am posting, and the quality, so I have decided to step away for now until I can sort out what I really want Design by J Rose to look like, and how to manage my time wisely, while putting out the best stuff possible for my readers!

 I appreciate all your support, and for reading. You can always find me on facebook or pinterest. You can also email me: jrosecrafts@gmail.com for updates or things you would like to see on the blog or to say hi! :)

 Thanks again!

 Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment