Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog of the week: Bakerella!

Happy Monday! Today I am excited to share about one of my favorite blogs! This one is extra special, because not only does Bakerella have an amazing blog, but she also has a great book. I have not had the chance to make cake pops yet, but I must say reading her blog makes me want to go out and buy the book. My birthday is coming up next month... ;)



The pictures below show some of my favorite blog entries. Just click the photo to go straight to the blog post! The book and blog not only have amazing photographs, but also give instructions about how to create these adorable pops. I am very eager to try to make the owl pops. Which cake pop is your favorite? ;)



Enjoy!



If you are interested in buying this book, you can find it in any bookstore or at amazon.com

How cute are these little ducks?! Don't they remind you of Spring? Easter would be a perfect time to try these out. :)

So...I must say this photo is here mainly, because roses are one of my favorite flowers, and my middle name. I just love these cupcakes - so elegant, but simply sweet (to look at, and I am sure to eat).



The Pretty Pedestal post was one of my favorites - I fell in love with all the beautiful photos in it, especially since I love the color pink!


I love christmas, and these pops are just so awesome. This chrismas I definately would like to make these!

No comments:

Post a Comment