Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello again!

Wow, things have been busy to say the least - moving, and taking care of a 9 mth old sure takes a lot of time! :)

Nothing new to share right now. I recently designed a birthday card, and have a few projects coming up, but for now I will leave you with a list of a few things I am hoping to accomplish before the end of the year. Making a list usually makes me more motivated so here goes!


1. Learn guitar.

2. Take a letterpress class.

3. Sign my mom and up for a beading class (sorry it has taken so long mom!). We actually said we would do this for her birthday...that was in November. :/

4. Post 15 items on my Etsy website.

5. Try 1 new recipe each week from my MASSIVE (no joke) file of "Recipes to Try".


Do you have something that you have been thinking of trying lately? What are some of your goals for the year?


Have a happy day!



The photo above is a snowy owl. My good friend Val, baby B, and I went up to see them in WA. Such amazing creatures. Val took this great photo! It makes me smile looking at it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment